Friday, July 20, 2007

Hand Clacking and our less then distingushed President

First thought of the morning: To the woman on the red line today who kept "clacking" her hands together, "STOP FREAKIN DOING THAT AT 730 IN THE MORNING" I was ready to get up and hit her on the nose with my newspaper!!!


Second, I took a trip out on my bike this morning and don't feel nearly as tired as I had been at work (so far).

Third, not to do too much work on politics and quoting the DC Examiner, but I was reading this morning of our President's travels to Nashville, TN yesterday and when he was asked a question from the audience in regards to pardoning two US Border Patrol agents who shot and killed a known Mexican drug trafficker, the President actually said,
"I know it's an emotional issue but people need to look at the facts. These men were convicted by a jury of their peers after listening to the facts."


Ummm....Mr. President....didn't a jury of Scooter Libby's peers convict him of perjury and other crimes to which you quickly commuted his sentence? As punishment for your idiocy, you must now write on the blackboard 100 times, "I will not call the kettle black."

No comments: