Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Now that's Living!

While many of us have dreamed about what it might be like to live at Ikea, one man is making our dreams reality. Mark Malkoff of New York City is spending a few days (and nights) at Ikea in Paramus, NJ (yeah Bergen County!!) while his apartment is being fumigated.

The story can be found at CNN and you can follow his daily progress on his website.

I personally hope he cracks. It's not that I don't like the creativity of his stunt or perhaps the huge advertising campaign that Ikea should get behind ("We have so much merchandise you can furnish your whole home. Don't believe us? Come live in our store!"). Rather I just want to see him go crazy for the fun of it. I mean there's just so many swedish meatballs and lingunberry juice that one man can eat.

By the way the record for the most meatballs (swedish or otherwise) eaten is: 10 pounds, 3 Ounces by Sonya "The Black Widow" Thomas. Now why do I feel like a salad?

No comments: