Monday, July 23, 2007

Church Softball and too much Caffeine

WOHA!

Way too much caffeine today! A large late with breakfast, 1/2 of a 5-hr energy bottle mid morning, a diet coke at lunch, and then a double cappuccino in the afternoon....damn I'm wired! Or as the great Kinky Friedman said, "I'm wired and inspired....let's get this booger on the road!"

Actually I've been drinking way too much coffee as of late. Almost every morning I've been getting a cup...need to cut back....but I might be addicted to the monster that Homer Simpson might call "Caffein-ator" (cousin of famed monster Gambl-or, for those of you keeping score at home)

While walking the dog in the park this afternoon I decided to stop by the softball field and find out what league the teams belong to. I felt that if I can find a slot on a local team that plays (essentially) in my back yard that I could get in even more time on the diamond. Only one problem exposed itself today. The nice young lady (with the St. Francis jersey on) pointed out that this was a church league. What's a good Jewish dog and her lapsed Jewish owner to do??

Ok the new episode of "flipped" is on-line for you...still at Highlands (see earlier post for an explanation.) Check it out here.

No comments: