Monday, September 24, 2007

If You're Not Blond, Can You Be THIS Stupid?

Thanks to Jason (who's also not blond...but not this stupid) for pointing me towards this blog today.

Adrianne Curry (for those of you who don't know...I know I didn't) is the wife of former Brady Bunch star Christopher Knight (Peter) and stared on America's Top Model and The Surreal Life. It appears she has a blog on her Myspace page that is...well if I had to sum it up in a word, it would be "huh?".

The blog can be found here.

Certainly the Internet has plenty of room for all sorts of crackpots and nut jobs (for example, Me), but Ms. Curry has got to be in the running for Homecoming Queen of that group. Her views of the world are severely skewed at best and sound like they could come from the mouth of Eric Theodore Cartman. I agree with her on only one point: In Living Color is a great show!!

I'm going to let you judge for yourself but do the people at VH1 know about this? If not you might want to share Ms. Curry's opinions and your thoughts about them. Why don't you call Laura Nelson in their communications office at: (917) 903-9850. Tell her Cartman recommended you call.

No comments: