Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Really Cool Article about Small Worlds

A Co-worker sent me this article and I thought it was pretty cool. You decide (You may want to hum... It's a Small World After All while reading this):

DISPATCH FROM . . .

A Chance Metro Meeting

Monday, October 1, 2007; Page B01

It was a Wednesday night. I'd met my husband for dinner downtown, and we boarded the train at Metro Center to head home. As he checked e-mails on his BlackBerry, I checked out the people around us. In front of us sat a young man wearing a baseball cap, a T-shirt, jeans and an iPod. He stood to offer two young women his seat. They declined. Nice guy, I thought. As he sat back down, I noticed "University of Kansas" on his cap.

Click here for the rest of the article (I don't want to get sued for republishing....only for bootlegging.)

No comments: