Tuesday, April 29, 2008

To the Guys Across the Street:

Don't think for a second that I didn't discover your dirty little secret today. I was outside on the 7th floor smokers deck, getting some "fresh air."

I saw all of you guys working on rebuilding the outer balconies of the building across the way. I also saw your little "toy" out there on the lower of the two areas.

Oh, you thought that if you brought it up there, it may have gone inconspicuous and unnoticed. Well think again Potsie, because I have that eagle eye (no pun intended!)

So I have to ask, "What's up? When are we going to fire up that barBque grill and get our steaks on? I can bring the potato salad and the jello mold.". Think about it, we can use our lunch hour to grill up some burgers and dogs, then ducking out of the office early we throw some chicken wings on and breakout the cold cerveza.

So what time should I come over?

No comments: