Monday, June 2, 2008

Are You Buying Bigger Clothes?

Or just loosing weight?

Well as you who have read in the past know that Bloggerman (along with Mrs. Bloggerman) have been partaking in a weight based transformation through diet and exercise.

We have big news to announce. Bloggerman has hit his weight loss goal of loosing 31 lbs (Mrs. Bloggerman waiting patiently after hitting her goal of the same a few months ago).

The only thing here is the same thing I complained about earlier…the cost. Not only have I had to shell out the duckets for new clothes, but now I need to get my wedding ring resized! I guess it’s a good problem to have.

Anywho, the whole process is better documented by picture(s) then words. Before: May 28, 2007

AFTER (May 26, 2008) (62 lbs combined lost)

No comments: