Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh I Forgot To Tell You...

Bloggerman was severely reprimanded the other day by an unknown assailant (henceforth to be known as “The Debbie”). “The Debbie” was upset because I didn’t announce her engagement and upcoming nuptials to her Yankee fan of a fiancé (henceforth to be known as “The Eric”) in this daily slice of cyberspace a few weeks back.

“The Debbie” let me have it with both guns blazing (and almost ruining my chili and wings and burgers dinner) saying that she read this site for like a week after letting me know about the big news. I didn’t know if I should be ashamed for not posting this earlier or hurt that she didn’t read the site prior to letting me know. I mean, come on, how can you not read this site? This should be your first destination each morning and your last each night (as well as checking it a few times in between.) Sure the content doesn’t always change and you’re stuck reading the same stuff over and over but that’s not the point.

The point here is to wish a hearty Mozel Tov to “The Debbie” and “The Eric” and may your first child be a masculine child.

No comments: