Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One Year Down...100 Left to Go.

The funny thing about birthdays, anniversaries, and other infamous calendar dates are you are usually not the first person to notice them and sometimes have the ability to completely overlook them if not for the kindness of strangers. Such is my case as it was Mrs. Bloggerman pointing out that today is the one-year anniversary of this wonderful piece of Americana.

When I started jotting down my thoughts a year ago today I had no idea where this would go. I simply thought it felt good to share all of my opinions and a rant now and again. I have always stood by the concept of all of this as being my free form of therapy (one of these days I’ll spend a few bucks and move this to it’s own site…but that’s a little more therapy then I want to undertake these days.)

Over the past twelve months I’ve been able to both vent and complain but more importantly I’ve actually learned quite a bit. It never ceases to amaze me when I learn a new fact just by following a few links for stories or just to find a funny picture to highlight yet another rambling diatribe I’ve laced up. But most of all I’m happy when I can bring you up to speed on things that are going on out in the big scary world that affect all of us equally.

So keep reading and aiming (or dancing with) for the stars. But for gosh sakes, laminate the ceiling first!!

See you in another year or two,

Bloggerman

2 comments:

Jason said...

I get no credit for it ?

Nikki and G said...

are you about to leave the scene and come back in a year or two? Are you running the peachtree? Hope all is well and tell ms. blogerwoman hello.