Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Saying Bye-Bye

No not me. I'm not going anywhere, much to the chagrin of some of you out there. No, I'm staying right here, but saying "bye-bye" is of particular interest of me today.

Guys (and I do mean males) please never, ever use the term "bye-bye". You can say "bye", "good bye", or even "hasta la vista baby". But when you use the word of the day, you sound like a tool. I don't intend to hurt any feelings, put come on!

Do you know how stupid you sound? About the only thing that could be worse is to say “Bu-bye.” But I’m nothing if not suggestive on this site and I’m always looking to provide you an answer to your questions.

So in that light...just sign off by saying “Toodles” (and in my best Marlon Brando)...”you could act like a MAN!”

No comments: