Monday, November 16, 2009

Voltage...I’m Ready

We need to start off today’s post by thanking Chef Brian over at Volt in Frederick. His staff did a wonderful job hosting us for a special birthday luncheon (bruncheon). Well actually we only should thank Brian for cooking the food and the staff for serving it to us but we really paid for all that stuff. It would be different if all the food was on the house. At least a free drink or two but no...all we got was some sweet bread and butter. Not even a wet nap or a toothpick.

Ok now that complaining is over (it had been too long since I complained about something!) my plug: If you get the opportunity to visit Volt I highly recommend you take it as it was one of the best meals I’ve had in a long time.

1 comment:

Tara Miller said...

I'm so jealous! I love Top Chef, and he's one of the best.