Friday, April 2, 2010

Kill the Rabbit!

Or as Elmer Fudd used to be fond of saying, “Kill tha Wabbit!”

There are two things I like about Easter. One, the next day a ton of chocolate goes on sale for 50% and two, there always seems to be at least one good story about the Easter Bunny getting his ass kicked!

This year hasn’t disappointed on the latter. According to various sources, a male teenage assaulted the 46 year old woman dressed as the Easter Bunny outside of a candy shop in Fishkill, NY. The Bunny was “promoting business for the Easter season...” when the perp “charged the victim, slamming her to the ground, before fleeting on foot...”

I think Larry the Cable Guy put it best when he said, “I don’t care who you are...that’s funny!”  This kid probably saw the bunny and said, "CHARGE!"  It would have been better if his buddies filmed it and posted the video to YouTube!

But not to worry, the police are on the case and are looking for, “a white male, approximately 17 years of age with blond hair, wearing blue jeans, a white T-shirt and a green zippered sweatshirt.” Yeah, I’m sure that’ll be a real breeze to find this kid.

Unlike Shannon over at the Admonition, I hope they don’t catch this kid. Obviously we don’t wish harm on people dressed in fuzzy costumes but still...it’s the Easter Bunny, I believe that even that Hare is fair game come Rabbit Season (or is that Duck Season)...I knew I should have taken that Left Turn at Albuquerque!

No comments: