Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One More Lady I’m Not Going Gaga For

So let me get this straight: She sings “I want to take a ride on your disco stick” but she’s celibate??

According to a London Daily Mail article she “thinks its not really cool anymore to have sex all the time.”

Yeah...something tells me that a no talent hack like Lady Gaga not only is getting it whenever she wants but is simply trying to increase her fan base by going “Catholic”
This whole thing stinks and unfortunately most of it is coming from her general “disco stick” area.

If there’s one thing I can’t stand is singers and other entertainers that take up some phony cause of one type or other and then go lobbying and interviewing on its behalf. Each morning I read the DC Examiner’s Yeas and Nays section where accounts of these causes and their entertainment flacks come to Washington to hawk their wares.

What’s even worse then these idiots running around town are the idiots on Capitol Hill who actually entertain their presence. Why is it that I can’t get an appointment but these knuckleheads can just show up off a plane and stroll right into any congressional office they want?

I don’t have an answer here but I’m also a little high on writers block so you’ll have to deal.

No comments: