Wednesday, July 21, 2010

People I Don't Like Today

I don't like you. This shouldn't come as a shock, as I've been espousing my hatred for most people in this space for 2 years now (in fact I missed the NBLAJ 2 year anniversary on July 2!) In that light I'd like to share with you a list of other people whom have irked me recently. This list is in no particular order but rather each entry equally shares in my venom. Enjoy!

  • Slow walkers on the stairs
  • Bikers riding on the sidewalks
  • People with backpacks using the chest strap
  • Posters to boards who quote an entire page long post just to add a one or two word reply (I.e. I agree, no way, true, etc)
  • People with expensive iPods and cheap headphones.
  • People with expensive headphones
  • Kim Jong-il look-a-likes
  • Kim Jong-il
  • Kim Jong-il puppets
  • People who smell like Ivory Soap
  • People who don't grasp the operation of a four-way stop
  • People who save the earth with green bags and then throw their cigarette butt on the grass

No comments: