Thursday, October 11, 2007

Site for Sore Eyes

Sorry folks, I'm in the middle of a seminar today and can't take much time to post (plus the sun is coming in to the window no matter what angle I sit at and it's bugging me!).

I want to take a moment to share with you a new feature that I'm trying to add to the blog called "Blogger Play". It is a feed from the folks at Blogger.com consisting of all the images being uploaded to the various blogs they host (including this one). In the meantime you can go to: play.blogger.com to see it for yourself.

This is really interesting and a great waste of time. I think it's cool to see what people all over the world are looking at and thinking about at any time of day.

Ok off until the Baltimore Marathon is over on Saturday. I'll post as soon as I get home with results.

No comments: