Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Meetings? We Don't need No Stinkin' Meetings!

A colleague of mine forwarded this to me this morning and I wanted to share with you.

Meeting Madness
By Steve Robbins
Stever Robbins here. Welcome to the Get-It-Done Guy’s Quick and Dirty Tips to Work Less and Do More.

I just love meetings. … No, I don’t. I’m lying; I hate meetings. So many meetings seem like a waste of time. There are lots of reasons, and today we’ll address one of the biggies: why would you call a meeting in the first place (other than being a masochist)? Meetings are the Swiss army knife of business. Have a problem? Call a meeting! Surely that will fix things.

Dream on. There are only four reasons to call a meeting. Click here for the whole story.

It is so square on that I almost spit out my coffee out! Please print this out and post it on the door to every conference room in your offices.

I have spoken and saw it was good.

No comments: