Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To the Guy in the Stall

Stop talking to yourself. I'm trying to take care of "business" as well and don't need you whispering to yourself on the other side of that door at the same time. Frankly it's freakin creepy and makes me want to finish as fast as possible and get the hell out of there. Heck I might not even wash my hands and just use some liquid disinfectant when I get back to my desk.

What are you saying to yourself in there? Are you rehearsing how you are going to tell your boss to F@%#k off? If that's the case I'd love to get a recording of the live performance....whom do I send my check or money order to?

Thank you for listening,
Blogger Man

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.