Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stop Chewing...That's My Cousin Leroy!

Perhaps I have too much time on my hands…no check that….I definitely have too much time on my hands. Because only I could make the observations I’m about the make about a commercial I saw on TV. First, I ask that view the following commercial for Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheat cereal:



Ok now you’ve seen it…here we go:
What’s with the masochistic cereal? Why do they continue to quiz this kid for his history exam when he’s preparing to drown their family in milk and weight them down with strawberries???

It’s not like I should be surprised, after all Charlie the Tuna or the Jolly Green Giant never slapped the taste out of the mouth of the people in their commercials that were eating Chicken of the Sea or their canned peas.

Still I think that these squares of shredded wheaty goodness should strike back and gain a measure of revenge. They could do it the easy way and just cut up this kids windpipe and intestines on the way “down” or they could be smart about it and just do what I would in the same position (not that I’ve ever been in the position of a piece of cereal about to be devoured by an 8-year-old kid but still)….they should give him all the wrong answers so he fails this test miserably which will lead him to drop out of school by the time he’s 15 and lead him to a life of crime and drugs which will result I him ending up in jail for a good chunk of his life. Now that’s how I spell REVENGE.

No comments: