Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things that Make Me Go Postal

Besides the Post Office not opening at 830am this morning as advertised (evidently it now opens at 9am but they never bothered to tell their postal delivery people who leave the notes on your door telling you to take off work to go get the package they could have left on your doorstep.)

What really makes me go want to grab an automatic weapon (or a cheeseburger) are the idiots who can’t possible express themselves without using the words “like” or “you know”. WTF! You’re well into your adult life, don’t you think you might want to expand your vocabulary just a little bit? I don’t know about you but I worked hard to eliminate the “hum’s” and the “eh’s” from my professional life a long time ago. The last thing I’d want to do is fill my pauses with “like you know, like you know what I mean.”

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

No comments: