Thursday, December 10, 2009

Plow Your Sidewalk

It’s cold outside. I’m cold. The hand that’s not shoved in my pocket is holding the dog’s leash, and is quickly diving towards “numb”. What is the last thing I want to do now is to climb through a 10ft snow bank on the corner of your property because you are a lazy SOB and won’t finish your shoveling responsibilities.

Look, I know that home ownership isn’t cheap. Trust me, in the last 3 weeks I’ve just spent more money on my house then I put down on my last car. I also understand how hard it is to shovel that snow (mine turned to ice before I began). But those are the choices you made when you bought your house. Lastly I understand that you may have already shoveled BEFORE the snow plow came out and dumped a pile on the corner of your property. However that doesn’t make it any better for me who has to climb over, around, and through the snow in my dress shoes!

Some takeaways for today:
1) Don’t be so freakin’ lazy
2) I’ll take the $7 for my shoeshine in cash, please.

No comments: