There will most likely be more but chew on these for a while: (in no particular order)
1) Facebook friends who have decided that every post is going to be an obscure reference or quote that is clearly not their original work but they can’t be bothered to reference it
2) My Computer which has decided to alternate between slow and “F-U...I’m not working any more)
3) The Democratic Party. It’s a nationally televised healthcare conference hosted by the President. Get your s#$%t together and be on the same page. If you can’t handle that then you don’t get to come.
4) The Republican Party. I don’t care if you don’t like the President’s plan. If you don’t come with one of your own and facts to back it up you don’t get to come and get your face-time in. If you don’t like it then give up your (personal) healthcare plan until you can get something passed for the public.
5) ESPN. You can’t suspend Mr. Tony. Hanna Storm (pictured) does look like a mix between a well dressed call girl and a reject from an American anime movie. He hit the nail on the head.
6) The fact that even though it’s 20 degrees outside I have to run the air conditioner in my office to avoid heat stroke